Pack of 4 Marimo Moss Balls - 1.5in Live Aquarium Plant Nano Marimo Balls Beautiful Decor or a DIY Gift for Fish tank - Wedding or party favors
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Pack of 4 Marimo Moss Balls - 1.5in Live Aquarium Plant Nano Marimo Balls Beautiful Decor or a DIY Gift for Fish tank - Wedding or party favors by Pevor at Joyce Dyer. MPN: 43349-7938. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: ✹Moss Balls are easy to grow and adapt to a wide range of water, light and temperature changes, do not require a lot of fertilizer and
✹Moss Balls are easy to grow and adapt to a wide range of water, light and temperature changes, do not require a lot of fertilizer and nutrients, do not need to add carbon dioxide, can be placed directly on the bottom of the aquarium.
✹The growth of Moss Balls is very slow, so please be patient.
✹The benefits of adding Moss Balls in the aquarium are plenty. They absorb all the toxic and algae breeding wastes and dead matter including nitrites, nitrates, ammonia and phosphate.
Scientific name: Cladophora aegagrophila
Subject: cladophoraceae Cladophoraceae
Distribution: Asia and Europe
Illumination: 1000 Lux
Water temperature: 5-28
Location: foreground grass
Hardness: 2-18 DH
P H value: 6.0-8.5
Diameter: 1.57" (4cm)
Weight: 40g/0.08lb(pack of 4 moss ball)
4 x Moss Balls
Features & Highlights
- ✹EASY TO FEED - Moss Balls is a chic aquatic species that is beautifully shaped and easy to feed, making it ideal for shrimp aquaculture and other small tanks for added beauty and stability. No need to soil when planting, can be placed directly in the water.
- ✹NOTE - Into the cylinder, if the algae suspended in the water, algae ball placed in the water by hand squeeze out of the air can be sunk
- ✹ECO-FRIENDLY - Moss Balls part of the shoots can be used as a small fish food, colleagues fish will also clean the stove for the surface in return.
- ✹HYDROPONICS - Moss Balls grow by absorbing carbon dioxide from light and carbonic acid from light, just like hydroponics.
- ✹EASY TO CLEAN - If the Moss Balls start to change color, this is because water impurities and other bacteria have cling to the algae spheres, just changing the water and gently cleaning can solve the problem.
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.07 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|