Luffy 5 Nano Moss Balls : Saltwater Fish Tank Friendly, Ideal Clownfish, Ocellaris, Damsel Fish, Dottybacks, Rays: Easy to Maintain, Provides Oxygen Absorbs Nitrates
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Luffy 5 Nano Moss Balls : Saltwater Fish Tank Friendly, Ideal Clownfish, Ocellaris, Damsel Fish, Dottybacks, Rays: Easy to Maintain, Provides Oxygen Absorbs Nitrates by Luffy at Joyce Dyer. MPN: 43349-7856. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Your betta has a history that is rich and as vibrant as its colors. With that being said, they deserve your care and attention. One of the best ways
In addition to adding color and character to your betta's environment, LUFFY Betta Balls provide many healthy benefits for your betta, such as providing some additional oxygen to the tank water and helping to prevent the growth of algae. These large Miramos can also suck up nasty pollutants, such as nitrates and ammonia from your tank that can negatively affect your betta fish. With LUFFY Betta Balls, you also don't have to worry about unwanted guest, like parasites and pond snails.
LUFFY Betta Balls are also very resilient and can adapt to various tank environments. They are snail proof, do not produce any dead matter, and do not need to be anchored like many other aquatic plants. Basically, LUFFY Betta Balls are almost impossible to kill.
Another benefit LUFFY Betta Balls offers is their entertainment value. Your betta loves to play by pushing objects around. These large Marimos are perfect for such activities since they are not anchored and easily pushed around the tank due to their round shape.
Features & Highlights
- PREVENTS NITRATE POISONIG CAUSED BY AMMONIA --- All fish produce ammonia in their solid waste which is discharged through their gills. Over time, this ammonia can build up to toxic levels, eventually causing nitrate poisoning and even death. Charming and productive Luffy Giant Marimo Moss Balls absorb pollutants like nitrates and ammonia and contributes to maintaining healthy nitrogen and phosphate levels in your aquarium water.
- LARGE SURFACE AREA FOR HEALTHY BACTERIA TO RESIDE --- Growing at about 5 mm per year when properly cared for, these plants can live for as long as a century. Once placed in your fish tank, they immediately begin to filter out the ammonia, phosphates and other debris in your aquarium water. The larger surface area of the marimo provides more space for healthy bacteria to live; this helpful bacteria is necessary to maintain optimal chemical amounts in your fish tank's water.
- ABSORBS NUTRIENTS NEEDED BY OTHER ALGAE --- Although commonly referred to as a moss, marimo is actually an algae. Because the Luffy Giant Marimo Moss Balls absorb all nutrients that other algae need to live, having marimo in your aquarium will prevent excess algae from growing. Without all kinds of unwanted algae cluttering up your fish tank, you will spend less time changing your water and more time enjoying your entertaining marine life.
- LOW MAINTENANCE, BIOLOGICAL FILTER SYSTEM --- Generally, easy to care for Luffy Giant Marimo Moss Balls require biweekly water changes and that's about it. But if you keep enough of them in the tank, not even water changes are required. These versatile 1.5" (4cm) round aquatic plants thrive in room water temperature with indirect sunlight. Tap water is perfect for marimo as they need the minerals that are stripped from filtered water.
- EXOTIC, ALL NATURAL AQUARIUM DECORATION --- Along with being a highly beneficial addition to your fish tank and the health of your fish, the brightly colored Luffy Giant Marimo Moss Balls also add a vibrant beauty and natural cheerfulness to the underwater atmosphere. Practical with many environmental adaptations, marimo looks and works great in all types of freshwater habitats such as shrimp tanks, fishbowls and decorative glass vessels.
|Manufacturer:||Luffy Pets Collection|
|Publisher:||Luffy Pets Collection|
|Studio:||Luffy Pets Collection|
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.01 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|